Four hours of Continuing Ed
Juggling two languages at the same time may be intimidating and frustrating for those lacking adequate training, practice, or experience. This course will help develop strategies and vocabulary to render smoother and more intelligible interpretations.
Many interpreters dread simultaneous interpreting, but those who invest time to practice and take advantage of all their resources have nothing to fear. The skills you’ll gain in this course are invaluable to your interpreting career.
- Improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Enhance your speech and delivery quality.
- Refresh and learn new vocabulary and techniques.
- Reduce your stress level and anxiety.
* The Judicial Council encourages interpreters to complete a four-hour course within a period of two weeks.
Single CourseGet one by one
Take only this course
Pay as you go
16-hour packageGet four courses to save
Choose any 4 courses
Take it when you need it
32-hour packageGet eight courses to save
Choose any 8 courses
Take it you when need it