Four hours of Continuing Ed | Non-Language Specific
Translating and interpreting at the same time gives you the opportunity to improve your concentration, reformulation, pace, and speech delivery. In this course, you’ll find hand-picked exercises that will help you enhance your overall skills. You’ll also become aware of how these conditions affect the patient’s family.
In this oral laboratory course, you’ll find many healthcare documents to practice with medical and legal terms like those found in some the documents we are often asked to sight translate. You’ll gain more confidence and fluency in this interpreting mode.
- Gain speed in your reading and delivery.
- Learn more healthcare vocabulary in both languages.
- Improve your reformulation skills.
- Gain confidence to take the certification exam or at work.
* The Judicial Council encourages interpreters to complete a four-hour course within a period of two weeks.
Single CourseGet one by one
Take only this course
Pay as you go
16-hour packageGet four courses to save
Choose any 4 courses
Take it when you need it
32-hour packageGet eight courses to save
Choose any 8 courses
Take it you when need it