Four hours of Continuing Ed | Non-Language Specific
Broaden your knowledge in the field of musculoskeletal medicine. This course will place you into different scenarios for you to interpret in three modalities.
You’ll also become aware of how these conditions affect the patient’s family. You’ll be able to strengthen your interpreting skills and expand your expertise by developing a self-learning plan through self-assessment and customization of glossaries. Upon completion of this class you will be able to:
- Comprehend and interpret the ortho terms presented in this course.
- Define and correctly pronounce unfamiliar words and terms.
- Promptly identify medical terms and abbreviations related to the musculoskeletal system.
- Effectively respond to cultural and idiomatic challenges such as idioms, colloquialisms, and slang.
* The Judicial Council encourages interpreters to complete a four-hour course within a period of two weeks.
Single CourseGet one by one
Take only this course
Pay as you go
16-hour packageGet four courses to save
Choose any 4 courses
Take it when you need it
32-hour packageGet eight courses to save
Choose any 8 courses
Take it you when need it