Four hours of Continuing Ed
Interpreting for patients with cardiovascular problems may be challenging because there’s a large number of heart conditions and treatments. In this course, you’ll be able to strengthen your proficiency and amplify your cardiology jargon.
You’ll be able to strengthen your interpreting skills and expand your expertise by developing a self-learning plan through self-assessment and customization of glossaries. Upon completion of this class you will be able to:
- Comprehend and interpret the cardiology terms presented in this course.
- Define and correctly pronounce unfamiliar words and terms.
- Promptly identify medical terms and abbreviations related to the cardiovascular system.
- Effectively respond to cultural and idiomatic challenges such as idioms, colloquialisms, and slang.
* The Judicial Council encourages interpreters to complete a four-hour course within a period of two weeks.
Single CourseGet one by one
Take only this course
Pay as you go
16-hour packageGet four courses to save
Choose any 4 courses
Take it when you need it
32-hour packageGet eight courses to save
Choose any 8 courses
Take it you when need it