Four hours of Continuing Ed
The mastery of this interpreting modality is vital for interpreters working in health care. In this course, you’ll practice with many realistic vignettes in several medical specialties that will expand your general knowledge and proficiency.
In this module, you’ll find many exercises full of medical terminology, jargon, expression, colloquialisms, and slang that will help you improve your vocabulary in English and Spanish. You’ll also find challenging segments that will help you improve your short-term memory, note-taking, and listening skills. Find model renditions for each exercise to help you analyze your performances. This course will help you:
- Improve your ability to deliver accurate interpretations.
- Build up your self-confidence.
- Self-assess your weak points to better target your learning.
- Enhance your clarity and enunciation
* The Judicial Council encourages interpreters to complete a four-hour course within a period of two weeks.
Single CourseGet one by one
Take only this course
Pay as you go
16-hour packageGet four courses to save
Choose any 4 courses
Take it when you need it
32-hour packageGet eight courses to save
Choose any 8 courses
Take it you when need it